Visit Europe´s Christmas markets on a Viking River Cruise where the spirit and romance of the holidays come alive. It´s not just the markets that have all the magic of the holidays, but Viking cruise ships are adorned in festive attire as well. Join other Christmas shoppers explores unique fairy tale settings through Europe´s best Christmas Markets. Shopping for Chocolates […]
Viking River Cruise
Enjoy a Viking river cruise to exciting cities, rich cultural experiences, fine dining and deluxe cabins and suites aboard the newest fleet on the rivers in Europe.
- Europe Rhine, Main, Danube, Mosselle, Rhone, Soane, Elbe, Douro and Seine
- Russia Volga, Visit Moscow’s Kremlin and Red Square, and Catherine Palace and the Hermitage in St. Petersburg.
- China Yangtze: Visit Shanghai and encounter the Terra Cotta Warriors at Xian. In Beijing, explore imperial treasures like the Forbidden City and the Great Wall.
- Southeast Asia
- Irrawaddy Explore the rich history, mystical wonders and natural beauty await in Thailand and Myanmar. Explore the Grand Palace of Bangkok and Bagan’s breathtaking forest of ancient stupas and pagodas. Enjoy the colonial architecture and ornate palaces and pagodas of Yangon and Mandalay.
- Mekong Visit the floating markets of the Mekong Delta, experience the intimate charm of Hanoi’s old quarter and tour dynamic Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon.
- Egypt Nile: Cruise the Nile to Cairo, explore the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens, and sail across Lake Nasser to the monumental statues of Ramses II & III and Nefertari at Abu Simbel.
When traveling with Viking there are never any hidden charges. Viking includes port charges, wifi, meals, activities, lectures and shore excursions.