On Barbados’ West Coast, the House Resort combines the intimacy of a bed and breakfast with the sleek style of a European boutique hotel.
The House, an Elegant Resort
A 34-suite, beachfront retreat for adults, it offers perfectly balanced sophistication and simplicity. A rich medley of complimentary guest enjoyments includes signature Champagne breakfasts, and Daphne’s is next door for the island’s finest Italian dining.
A Minimalist Boutique Resort Catering to Adults Only
Accommodations include 34 newly refurbished suites – custom made wooden furniture, French doors, graciously appointed baths that feature exquisite rain showers and body jets. All suites include iPod docks, air conditioning, marble bathrooms, Egyptian cotton linens, feather beds with duvet, flat screen cable TV, hair dryer, mini-fridge, coffee & tea facilities and personal safe.
These spacious suites provide understated comfort, generous openness and sophistication. All overlook the lush tropical interior courtyard gardens, some with private plunge pools.
The House Resort Features
- Greeting by The House Ambassadors with rejuvenating cold towels and cool tropical drink on arrival
- 24 hour Ambassador service
- Superb stretch of sandy beach with complimentary beach and pool Ambassador service including bottled water, fruit and frozen treats
- Complimentary champagne breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapés
- Complimentary WIFI available in rooms and public areas of the hotel
- Air-conditioned fitness room
- Complimentary motorised watersports including snorkeling, sailing, boogie boards, kayaking, and windsurfing and water-skiing are available at our sister property, Tamarind
- Water Taxi for transportation between select Elegant Hotels West Coast properties (weather permitting)
- Guest Library including board games and computer with complimentary internet access
- In room high-speed Internet access available for a nominal fee
- Wedding Coordinator
Patio at Sunset
The House, a tranquil and eclectic adults-only beachfront haven is on Barbados’ world-renowned West Coast. The House is understated luxury, barefoot elegance and an award-winning hotel. It is not pretentious, it’s for those wanting to be pampered with a home-from-home feel.
From Daphne’s Restaurant
The House provides on-site fine dining from one of the top restaurants. Start the day with a complimentary Champagne breakfast served in the open-air lounge, then enjoy select menu items and
cocktails all day from Daphne’s, the acclaimed beachfront Italian restaurant made famous by its London counterpart on Barbados.