An inviting blend of Mediterranean design and Caribbean charm, situated on a 750-foot crescent of white sandy beach on the famous Platinum West Coast of Barbados, Tamarind is family resort located only 35 minutes from Grantley Adams Airport.
Tamarind Family Resort
Flying Fish Kids Club, for children aged 4 to 12 and operated by fully trained, professional staff offers a range of fun-filled activities from beach games to arts and crafts. The contemporary Club Tamarind family lounge includes Wii games with large flat screen TVs, air hockey, pool table, computer stations and more.
Dining at Tamarind
246 Bar & Restaurant brings the spectacular beach backdrop into the dining experience, guests enjoy a premium place on one of Barbados’ most idyllic beachfront. Daphne’s next to Tamarind, the top Zagat rated restaurant, combines the fine Italian menu of its famous London counterpart with a truly special beach side setting.
Pool at Sunset
Ocean Front Room with Sleeper Chair
Redesigned and spacious guest rooms blend vibrant Caribbean decor and modern touches to give an ideal holiday experience. Bed configuration is a king size bed, plus sleeper chair. These rooms accommodate 2 adults with 1 child and give a picture-perfect ocean front view
Junior Suite Pool Garden View
Oversized guest rooms, each with its own personal style. A sitting area with sofa bed blends vibrant Caribbean decor and modern touches to give an ideal holiday experience. Bed configuration is either a king size or 2 twin beds. These rooms accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 kids and give a view of the surrounding pool and lush gardens. /p>
One Bedroom Suite Ocean Front
These suites have one bedroom with a separate living room providing ample space and comfort. With Caribbean decor and modern touches, these rooms offer picture-perfect ocean views. Each suite features a king size bed with a sofa bed in the living room and is suitable for up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 kids.
All Suites Feature
- Non-smoking rooms and suites
- Private balcony or patio
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Spacious bathrooms with bath/shower
- Mini fridge (not stocked) and in-room laptop safe
- Flat screen TV’s with cable television
- Hair dryer
- 15′ Lap top sized in-room safe
- Telephone and clock radio with iPod docking station
Key Family Resort Features
- Complimentary snorkeling, sailing, paddle boarding, kayaking, windsurfing and complimentary motorised watersports including waterskiing, banana boating and more at our West Coast properties
- Beach and pool Ambassador service providing scented cold towels, refreshments throughout the day, homemade sorbet and more
- Hotel is beachfront with up to 1,500 feet of white sand beaches, only steps away from any place in the resorts.
- Flying Fish Kids Club for children ages 3-12 & family lounge with gaming consoles, pool table, computers, air hockey table
- Preferred tee times at Apes Hill Golf Club
- Daily Complimentary buffet breakfast and theme dining
- Tamarind spa and adults-only pool
- Complimentary water taxi service to visit other West Coast Elegant Hotels
- Personalised, boutique-style service and attention to detail
- Free WiFi in rooms and throughout properties
- Complimentary fitness centre and classes
- Taste of Elegance Dine Around Programme
Enjoy complimentary daily buffet breakfast, Flying Fish Kids Club and Club Tamarind family gaming lounge, beach ambassador service, three pools, complimentary motorised water sports, fitness centre and classes and complimentary wifi in rooms and throughout the property.
Enjoy signature dine around programme with 3 sister properties and complimentary water taxi between select West Coast Elegant Hotels.