Special Redentore Festival in Venice
The Spectacular Redentore Festival in Venice, celebrating the end of one of the great plagues in Europe, is held annually in mid July.
It features one of the most spectacular fireworks shows in the world, which is over one hour in length.
We have a special way to participate this year, by beginning your European Cruise Vacation with a 3 night overnight stay on board the luxurious Azamara Quest.
This amazing itinerary is as follows:
- Fri July 14 5P Embark on board the Quest
- Sat July 15 Docked in Venice, Italy
- Sun July 16 Docked in Venice, Italy
- Mon July 17 9A Depart from Venice
- Tue July 18 9A – 5P Kotor, Montenegro
- Wed July 19 8A – 2P Corfu, Greece
- Thu July 20 12N – 7P Taormina, Sicily
- Fri July 21 7A – 7P Amalfi, Italy
- Sat July 22 7A Arrive in Rome, Italy
The Azamara Quest is a luxury, 700 passenger ship that features the all-inclusive concept of luxurious dining, gourmet coffees, premium beers, wines, and spirits, and even gratuities for one all inclusive price.
Rates are as follows:
- Veranda Stateroom $2,599
- Oceanview Stateroom $2,199
Reservations and initial deposit must be
confirmed by March 14, 2017
We will also include a $300 on board spending credit for Oceanview staterooms and a $400 onboard credit for Veranda staterooms.
|Azamara Club Cruises
|Book before March 31st|
50% off the Cruise fare of the Second Guest
Plus Free Internet
for selected itineraries.
|Promotions are limited by availability and can change without notice.|