Discover the Western Caribbean on our best family cruise vacation for 7 days out of Galveston Texas on board Royal Caribbean with this year-round sailings.
Go cave tubing in Belize’s Nohoch Chen rainforest, catamarans in Costa Maya, Cozumel, or snorkeling with stingrays in Georgetown, Grand Cayman.
Ports Itinerary & Family Friendly Excursions
Galveston has a way of enticing visitors to linger longer. A delightful destination, this island offers sandy beaches, boutiques, and top-notch dining.
Take a carriage ride through the Historic District or wander the Strand District.
Galveston Island is Texas’ top historic destination. Guests on cruises from Galveston can enjoy 32 miles of relaxing beaches, great seafood, tropical scenery, superb restaurants, marvelous downtown shopping, breathtaking Victorian architecture, numerous antique stores, incredible art galleries, plus tons of attractions, entertainment venues and world-class sports fishing.
Cruising at Sea
day 2 & 3
Whether you seek an adrenaline rush, family friendly or total tranquility, this ship has it all. Try rock climbing, ice skating and surfing 200 feet above the waves.
Melt away land-based stress with a spa massage, build a scrapbook of memories or simply relax poolside.
Onboard, dining is about more than just food. Think ambiance, variety, and the flexibility to decide when and what you savor.
Roatan welcomes deep sea divers and snorkelers eager to explore the thriving coral reef. Boaters, beachgoers, and water-sports fans enjoy the sparkling seas, too.
The island also has a multicultural population, some descended from pirates.
- West End Marine Reserve For a scuba or snorkeling adventure in beautiful waters.
- Carambola Botanical Gardens Wander and take in the sights and scents surrounding you.
- A Day of Play at Parrot Tree Beach Resort
- Roatan tours
- Adrenaline Zip-Line Adventure
- Around the Keys Kayak and Snorkel Adventure
- Underwater Adventure
- Beach Horseback Ride and Swim
- Big French Key
Belize City, Belize
The former capital, Belize City is your gateway to an array of adventures in this tiny nation. Like hiking in the rainforest, cave-and-river tubing, bird watching, exploring Mayan ruins and enjoying the gorgeous Caribbean coastline.
- El Castillo Climb to the top of El Castillo for a gorgeous view of the Mayan Mountains.
- Altan Ha Pyramid This ancient temple was erected as a symbol of Mayan devotion to the Sun God.
- A Tale of Two Cities
- Airboat Adventure & Belize City Tour
- Altun Ha Mayan Site and River Wallace
- Barrier Reef Snorkel and Island Getaway
- Barrier Reef Snorkeling Wonders
- Baymen City Tour
- Belize City Highlights
- Belize City by Carriage
- Belize Rum Tasting Tour
- Belize Zoo & Kukumba Beach Day
Cozumel features great diving, snorkeling and beaches, marine-life encounters, botanical gardens, trails and shopping in the town of San Miguel. The nearby mainland is home to Tulum, Mayan cliffside ruins overlooking the Caribbean.
- Tulúm Explore the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Tulum, perched above the Caribbean.
- Chankanaab Explore the underwater world of Chankanaab aboard the Atlantis Submarine.
- Reef Snorkel by Boat
- ATV and Beach Club Adventure
- ATV to Jade Caverns
- Adventure Jeep with Snorkel and Around the Island Beach Break
- All Inclusive Dolphin Encounter
- All Inclusive Dolphin Swim and Ride
- All Terrain Buggy and Snorkel
- Amazing Secret River and Playa del Carmen
- Underground Mayan River Cenote and Famous 5th Street Shopping & Beach
- An XCARET Adventure
Cruising at Sea
When our ships hit the high seas, the excitement of Casino Royale® kicks off. Try your hand at our card tables, spin to win at roulette, and hit it big time with the pull of a slot machine.
Family Caribbean Cruise Vacation from Galveston
Some Itineraries are a little different and can change with the extreme weather. Search on line for your best itineraries and times then contact a cruise expert to design your next vacation.